How do you set the foundation to enable a team to go through hyper-growth entirely remotely? While recently founded in 2019, Hopin has always been fully remote. In 2021, the team quadrupled its size and to do so, they've put together a team dedicated to support this growth which Camilla is part of.
In this episode you will hear:
- The Vibe Team at Hopin
- The Pillars of Internal Communication in a fast growing Remote-First company
- Picking the right tools that will allow your company to scale
- That influencing change in ways of working is like an internal marketing campaign
- The importance of Story Telling in the Remote World
- About the quarterly interactive business review and kick-off event at Hopin
- Hopin Vibe Team
- Guru : https://www.getguru.com/
- Go Links: https://www.golinks.io/
- GreenHouse Analogy: https://runekvist.com/remote-first
Reach out - You can reach out to the host Daphnée Laforest on Linkedin :)
Leave a review, help us get discovered! - If you found value in this show, we'd love your review on your listening app of choice. It really helps to get the podcast discovered by more and more people. RateThisPodcast.com/remotefirst
Our Partner: Since 2014 Remotive.io is helping top distributed companies hire remote workers. Going remote has opened your company to the world. So going Remotive we'll channel your jobs to the best talents out there.
\n\n--- \n\nSend in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/remotefirst/message