In today’s episode, we are diving deep into the discussion of Culture Operations: the process of actively crafting the culture within your business. Ben walks us through the three pillars of culture ops: people, processes, and policies, displaying the value of using culture to achieve business outcomes.
About the Guest
Ben Gateley is the CEO & Co-founder at CharlieHR & host of The Culture Ops Podcast. CharlieHR takes Human Resources to the next level, emphasizing not just the admin that comes with running and operating a business but especially the people and culture within those businesses.\nIn this episode on Culture Operations, we discuss:
- What it means to implement Culture Operations into your business
- How to actively craft the desired culture
- Why working on your business’ culture is an important piece of running a remote-first business
- The difference between values and behavior
- The kind of behaviors and policies that make a difference in a remote work setup
Examples of how Culture Operations are functioning within CharlieHR.
Connect with Ben on Twitter @gately
Listen to the Culture Ops Podcast
Connect with Daphnée on LinkedIn
We would love to get to know who you are and also hear any feedback about the podcast. You can reach out anytime and we always reply! \ncontact @ remotefirst .fm\nFound value in this show? We'd love your review on Apple Podcast or Spotify. It helps us build trust with new listeners and provide more value for you!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/remotefirst/message